Thursday, December 14, 2006

Advent



Christmas is coming! The sense of expectancy in the air is there and I now wait like a child for christmas. I've been helping with the household preperations and of course one of my favourites is putting up the advent wreath and the tree. This year sadly because of the renovations ongoing in my house, we have no room for the rather delicate crib (might get broken if out) and will not be able to hold our usual large hearty christmas party.

Nevertheless, I'm in a very holiday mood and have been getting my christmas shopping done. I will also need to do my christmas confession, never the pleasantest of exercises, but nevertheless which leaves my soul feeling squeaky clean. And then there are my christmas cards to write, late as usual, but well, christmas does last 12 days, so many people forget this...so you see, I'm really not late...

Anyway, to all readers, may you have a very blessed advent season!

No comments: