Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bishan Dog Run Outing


Lookeee the doggeee in the yellooww booties!

I finally made it to the Bishan dog run with my dogs in tow last Vesak Day. I say "finally" because the last two times I tried, the carpark was chocablock and I wasn't able to get a parking lot despite waiting around a bit. Had the usual good chats with fellow dog lovers, met a gorgeous, gentle German Shephard, rescued at the 11th hour from being put down at the SPCA by his new adoptee owners. Also saw the cutsy dog above just as I was leaving and couldn't resist taking a snap.

And as always this sense of peace from being amidst the greenery slowly seeped in as I ran with my dogs and hung around in the dog run. Life always seems a lot easier to face after being out in this park, more settled, more in perspective. It's like recharging the soul.

2 comments:

Katong Gal said...

Just wait till I post up my photos of Paris and Provence Pooches. Talk about loving their doggies...

Mandy said...

oh you're back, you're back :)..would love to see your photos.