Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Great Procastinator

I'm a great procastinator. I procastinate about getting out of bed, about doing my work, about tidying my desk, my drawer spilling out with clothes, my financial affairs etc. I have somehow found the resolve to start cleaning up my act and it feels good. So my motto for the week shall be, "Do It Now" as opposed to, "oh, let's just lie in bed for the next five minutes" (which inevitably stretches into at least half an hour if not more). I'm tired of feeling unproductive and the task-oriented me is now resurgent.

So let's just get on with it and I'll let you know how it goes.

The good news is that I have been much better about a couple of things in my life already since the end of last year and now it's time to take things a bit further.

1 comment:

taking5 said...

Including a blog post a week I see :-)